The Kingston Area is preparing for a weekend of fun and excitement. There will be a variety of events taking place, including live music concerts, movies, outdoor activities, and more. Whether you are looking for a night out on the town or a day of relaxation with your family, you are sure to find something to enjoy. So mark your calendars and get ready to have a great time!
Here are some of our picks for fun and entertaining events on our calendar this week that we think you may not want to miss!
- Friday Night Paddle – What a great way to enjoy the river.
- “Summer and Smoke” by Tennessee Williams @ Bethany Hall – Theater comes to Kingston once again.
- City of Kingston Movies Under the Stars: JAWS – Great, pre-beach holiday entertainment.
- Taiko Masala in the Widow Jane Mine – Music in the mine is always great entertainment.
- Honoring the River of Life A Native American Music Festival – Enjoy music and wood-fired pizzas along the trail.
You can also find our complete event listing at https://kingstonhappenings.org/events/
More Things To Do This Weekend