Kingston is gearing up for a weekend of fun and excitement. There will be live music concerts, movies, outdoor activities, and more happening all over town. Whether you are looking for a night out on the town or a relaxing day with your family, you are sure to find something to enjoy. So mark your calendars and get ready to have a great time with your loved ones!
Here are some of our picks for fun and entertaining events on our calendar this week that we think you may not want to miss!
- INDIGO TRIO Acoustic Jazz @ Downtown Cafe – Some fine jazz at a quirky little cafe’
- Murali Coryell Band – Everyone’s favorite Bluesman is at Keegan Ales
- Night Market on the Kingston Rondout Waterfront – Summer nights on the waterfront are the greatest
- Saturday Special: Colonial Herbs – Learn all about herbs and grab some while you’re there
- “Summer and Smoke” by Tennessee Williams @ Bethany Hall – Great theater in the Old Dutch Church
You can also find our complete event listing at https://kingstonhappenings.org/events/
More Things To Do This Weekend