The following timeline provides a brief overview of the weekend’s events at the Kiwanis Kingston Classic, presented by HITS Endurance. All times are subject to change.
Saturday, April 18, 2015 – Robert Dietz Memorial Stadium
- 11am – 5pm: Athlete Packet Pick-Up for all distances*
- 10am – 5pm: Fitness Expo
- 1:30pm – 2pm: Registration Parties Winners Announcement
- 5pm – 7pm: Pasta Party***
Sunday, April 19, 2015 – Robert Dietz Memorial Stadium
All race day registrations must be completed 30 minutes prior to that distances’ start time!
- 5am – 2:30pm: Athlete Packet Pick-Up for all distances
- 6:30am: Registration and Packet Pick-Up closes for the Half Marathon and Marathon
- 7am: Half Marathon and Marathon Start
- 7am – 4pm: Fitness Expo
- 9:30am: Half Marathon Awards Ceremony**
- 11:30am: Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes for the 5K
- 12:15pm: Marathon Awards Ceremony**
- 12pm: 5K Start
- 12:30pm: Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes for the 10K
- 1pm: 10K Start
- 1:30pm: 5K Awards Ceremony**
- 2pm: 5K Team Awards Ceremony
- 2:30pm: Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes for the Friends and Family Mile
- 3:10pm: 10K Awards Ceremony**
- 3pm: Friends and Family Mile Start
- 3:30pm: 10K Team Awards Ceremony
*It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that athletes pick up their packets on Saturday.
**PLEASE NOTE: Athletes MUST be present at their Awards Ceremony to receive an award. Unclaimed awards may be shipped or picked up if request is made within two weeks after the event. Athlete is responsible for a $10 shipping and handling fee.
***Pasta Party is free for all registered athletes who RSVP by Monday, April 20th. $10 for friends and family and all athletes who do not RSVP. Cash only at the door.
Photos from last year’s Classic