Fireworks aren’t the only thing happening this Fourth of July weekend in the Kingston area. There are a ton of live music performances covering genres from upbeat reggae to soulful jazz. Art exhibits are on display in many local galleries for some quieter entertainment. There are also plenty of history-related activities to explore and other fun and exciting outdoor events to enjoy.
Here are some of our picks for fun and entertaining events on our calendar this week that we think you may not want to miss!
- Colonial Game Days – Looking for something for the kids to do?
- Hiroya Tsukamoto – Guitar – Great example of the diverse selection of music on tap this weekend
- SUMMERTIDE ART and MUSIC FESTIVAL – Art, music and food. How can you go wrong?
- The Jeremy Baum Trio @ West Kill Supply Brewing! – Awesome beer + jazz everyone can enjoy
- City of Kingston Fourth of July Celebration with Fireworks Display & Entertainment – Don’t miss out on this tradition
You can also find our complete event listing at https://kingstonhappenings.org/events/
More Things To Do This Weekend