shesWELL, and Probably Going to Get Better
shesWELL is a first in Kingston; this pampering, luxurious weekend features a team of Kingston beauty and wellness experts. Acupuncturist Alexis Arvidson and hair stylist Cristina Fillorama (partners in Love & Citrine, a boutique healthcare and beauty care spa on Hone Street) and Liz Welter, a holistic licensed massage therapist with more than 10 years of experience, will be joined by Allison Tray of Tres Belle Spa, the top skin care spa in Brooklyn, NY, who conceived of the retreat with Tamara Ehlin of The Forsyth. Ulster County resident Virginia Bocchichio will lead yoga classes the weekend of February 3-5, 2017.
A goal of shesWell is to introduce women of all ages to the idea of a beauty and wellness retreat that celebrates who they are TODAY not who they could change into tomorrow. Local residents can enjoy all the benefits without the lodging, while out of towners can stay at 5-star The Forsyth B&B.
Your weekend includes:
- Delicious meals and snacks prepared by Chef Tamara Ehlin
- Four one-hour beauty treatments:
- Custom facial by Tres Belle Spa
- Hair cut or intensive hair treatment by Cristina Filloramo of Love & Citrine
- Acupuncture by Alexis Arvidson of Love & Citrine
- Massage by Liz Welter LMT
- Two one-hour yoga classes led by Virginia Bocchichio
- Beauty Swag Bag (value over $200)
- Free time to explore Kingston
You can join the retreat with and without lodging: prices start at $900. For more information, check out the Forsyth website here.