The Reher Center for Immigrant Culture and History is converting historic Reher’s Bakery into a cultural center and museum focusing on immigrant stories of the Hudson Valley. We are preserving and revitalizing this rare, intact 19th-century building to create a vibrant new resource that welcomes local residents and visitors alike. Our tours and programs, on the themes of immigration, community, work, and bread, honor the Reher family’s legacy and the history of the Rondout neighborhood.
For more information go to ReherCenter.org
The Reher Center Gallery, 101 Broadway, is open Saturday and Sundays, 12-5 PM
History Bakery Tours Saturdays at 11 AM, 2 and 4 PM
Call to Reserve Tickets: 845-210-6643
Enter through the courtyard on Spring Street up one flight.
Please note that the Reher Center is not currently wheelchair accessible, and has limited bathroom facilities.
- "Same Rice, Different Land" - 08/18/2019 - 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Film screening - 08/24/2019 - 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Tours - 08/25/2019 - 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Tours - 09/01/2019 - 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- art exhibition - 09/07/2019 - 1:00 pm-6:00 pm