2 Delaware Ave.
The land of Kingston Point Park has a long and intriguing history. Beginning in 1897, Kingston Point has been a “must see” for visitors for over 100 years, with its beautiful views of the Hudson River, Rhinecliff and the surrounding natural areas, Kingston Point Park is an oasis in our urban city. Over the years, Kingston Point has evolved from its early days as an amusement park to a place of solitude and beauty. Kingston Point has over 87 acres of open space, and a 2-acre portion of the park called Rotary Park at Kingston Point.
Kingston Point Beach amenities include: Pavilion (Available for Rental); Seasonal Bathrooms; Seasonal Concession Stand; Picnic Area; Volleyball Courts; Playground; Free Kayak, Car top and Small Motorized Boat Launch; Guided Kayak Tours (Seasonal); Hudson River Swimming (Lifeguards Seasonal); Bird watching
Hours: dawn to dusk
- Kayaking 101 - 06/13/2020 - 9:30 am-11:30 am
- Kingston Paddle Festival - 06/13/2020 - 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Good Morning Paddle - 06/27/2020 - 08/22/2020 - 9:30 am-11:30 am
- Kayaking 101 - 07/11/2020 - 9:30 am-11:30 am
- Naturalist Passport- Fish Seining - 07/16/2020 - 3:30 pm-4:30 pm