50 Rondout Landing
Dedicated to the preservation of the Maritime History of the Hudson River Valley, the Museum serves as home to the Kingston High School Crew Team, the Rondout Rowing Club and Kingston Sailing Club. The Hudson River Sloop Clearwater has adopted the HRMM as its winter Home Port, and Riverkeeper maintains its Kingston office presence within the Museum as well. Multiple events and festivals are held at the Hudson River Maritime Museum.
Call (845) 338-0071 or visit www.hrmm.org for more information.
- Youth Sailing Program - Week 5 (9 am - 4 pm, Aug. 8 - 12, 2022) - Mon, Aug 8, 2022 - Fri, Aug 12, 2022 - 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- Solaris tours of the Rondout Lighthouse - Wed, Aug 10, 2022 - 2:00 pm-4:15 pm
- Visit the Hudson River Maritime Museum - Thu, Aug 11, 2022 - 11:00 am-5:00 pm
- Solaris tours of the Rondout Lighthouse - Thu, Aug 11, 2022 - 2:00 pm-4:15 pm
- Indigenous Life Twilight Cruise - Thu, Aug 11, 2022 - 7:00 pm-8:30 pm