Savona’s Trattoria is a casual styled Italian Restaurant, housed on Kingston, NY’s Historic Waterfront in a former Opera House that dates back to the 1800’s.
The Menu blends Old World Cooking and Famous classics. These classic style dishes are matched with a more progressive contemporary take on Italian Cooking, using local farms to acquire the freshest Fruits and Vegetables available – making it a unique and satisfying Dining Experience.
For nearly 35 years, the Savona family has been proudly serving authentic Italian dishes to their neighbors in the Hudson Valley. The origins of these dishes date back several generations to “Villa Batte” – a small village on the Island of Sicily.
These recipes were in the back pocket of original founder Emanuel Savona, when he crossed the Atlantic Ocean nearly 50 years ago in search of a better life. Years later he and wife Cecilia would take their new family out of Brooklyn north in search of a better place to raise their four children.
“Manny & Ceil” (as people came to know them) opened their first Italian Restaurant on Albany Ave. in the City of Kingston in 1972.
Now in its’ second generation, Stephen Savona continues his family’s tradition of serving only the highest quality Italian dishes using the freshest ingredients available – whether in-house or for your catered event.
So Sit Back… Breathe… Relax… and Enjoy!
- Michael Dell Tour of Italy at Savona's - 09/23/2018 - 5:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Michael Dell Tour of Italy at Savona's - 09/30/2018 - 5:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Michael Dell Tour of Italy at Savona's - 10/07/2018 - 5:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Michael Dell Tour of Italy at Savona's - 10/14/2018 - 5:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Michael Dell Tour of Italy at Savona's - 10/21/2018 - 5:30 pm-8:30 pm