Replace the Parks Program (Seasonal)
Youth and Adult Recreation Program
Main Offices of the Parks and Recreation Department
Lunch Nutrition Site
Located on Broadway at the Corner of Hoffman Street, in midtown Kingston.
Hours: Office Hours are 8:30-4:30
Constructed in 1880 as a New York State Armory, the Midtown Neighborhood Center has served as a venue for world class boxing, basketball, musicians, dances and even a Queen visited! The Midtown Neighborhood Center was renamed in 2008 after the late Andy Murphy who served as Parks and Recreation Superintendent for twenty eight years and helped shape Parks and Recreation in Kingston today!
- Bookworms - 01/03/2019 - 10:00 am-11:00 am
- Bookworms - 01/10/2019 - 10:00 am-11:00 am
- Bookworms - 01/17/2019 - 10:00 am-11:00 am
- Bookworms - 01/24/2019 - 10:00 am-11:00 am
- Bookworms - 01/31/2019 - 10:00 am-11:00 am