http://kingstonhappenings.org/wp-content/uploads/ngg_featured/logo-with-white-background.jpg 360 640 Kevin Godbey http://kingstonhappenings.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Final-KH-Logo-300x107.png Kevin Godbey2013-11-17 14:57:452015-04-29 10:37:37Anchor
Welcome to the Anchor!
Offering full menu specializing in local grass-fed beef burgers, fresh Americana Comfort Food, as well as Vegan/Gluten Free Options. Kitchen open late every night.
Also we have 20 Taps of Craft Brew, Specialty Cocktails, Wine, and Full Bar. Live music most nights!!
- Quench your thirst with one of our 20 tap lines of American Craft Brew.
- Sate your hunger with our special brand of American comfort food made fresh. Local ingredients whenever humanly possible, like our beef burgers, which are local and grass-fed. Don’t fret, Veggies: There are plenty of meat-free options. Gluten-free stuff, too. Bonus: Kitchen open late EVERY NIGHT.
- Delight your ears with live music provided nearly every night of the week.
- Stimulate your social skills with a drink from our full bar.
- Dine al fresco in our outside seating starting in the Spring.
- Shun the meters and park across the street in the Probation parking lot. Just look both ways before crossing.
- Bring the kids. That’s right, bring them. The Anchor is family-friendly.
- Happy Hour at the Anchor - 04/25/2017 - 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Wing Night every Tuesday @ the Anchor - 04/25/2017 - 5:00 pm-11:30 pm
- Whiskey Dick // Red Neckromancer *No Cover* @ the Anchor - 04/25/2017 - 9:30 pm
- Happy Hour at the Anchor - 04/26/2017 - 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Open Mic Night at The Anchor - 04/26/2017 - 8:00 pm-10:00 pm