Open Mike Night
Musicians! Comedians! Poets!
Yarn Farm Kingston with Dan and Ange of the band Dead End Beverly are thrilled to present our first Open Mike night on Thursday, May 25!
What you need to know:
1) Open mic for music, spoken word, and stand up.
2) Mostly acoustic open mic. Lite amplification and mics provided.
3) Lite percussion only. Small percussion instruments only.
4) Sign up from 6:30-7:00, lottery sign-up system
5) Performances from 7:00-9:00
Come by and knock our (knitted) socks off!
Yarn Farm Kingston is a creative community space for fiber artists and a wine bar welcoming to all. We sell a thoughtfully curated selection of beautiful, high-quality materials and products for fiber artists with an emphasis on small batch or locally produced yarn, fiber, fabric and accessories. We offer delectable wines and local craft beer paired with simple fare. Everything we offer we love, and we offer with love. We provide the resources and space for you to learn a new craft, deepen a skill and feed your creativity on your own or with support. We promote inspiration and inclusivity at our waterfront shop in Kingston, a hub of NY’s Hudson Valley. Take a class, come to an event, feed your soul and shop local.