City Hall is a red brick building in a late Victorian architectural style dating to 1873. It sits on what had been the boundary between the villages of Kingston and Rondout prior to their merger to form the City of Kingston. City Hall is on the National Register of Historic places.
- TSL-Kingston presents Alfred Hitchock’s “Dial for Murder” - 07/25/2017 - 07/26/2017 - 7:00 pm-1:00 pm
- House Flow - 07/26/2017 - 7:00 am-8:00 am
- Kingston Heritage Area Visitor Center - 07/26/2017 - 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- House Flow Yoga - 07/26/2017 - 9:30 am-11:00 am
- Kundalini Yoga - 07/26/2017 - 9:30 am-10:45 am