City Hall is a red brick building in a late Victorian architectural style dating to 1873. It sits on what had been the boundary between the villages of Kingston and Rondout prior to their merger to form the City of Kingston. City Hall is on the National Register of Historic places.
- Kingston Common Council - 06/06/2017 - 7:30 pm
- Planning Board Meeting - 06/12/2017 - 6:00 pm
- Conservation Advisory Council - 06/13/2017 - 7:00 pm
- Kingston Local Development Corporation - 06/15/2017 - 8:00 am
- Kingston Common Council - 07/04/2017 - 7:30 pm