Cornell Street Studios is a community based Multi Studio Complex that hosts themed art exhibits, craft fairs, fitness classes, fashion shows, car shows and other various events throughout the year.
Their gallery and gift shop located on Cornell Street in Kingston is open Monday through friday and Saturdays by events and appointments. Browse and shop beautiful handmade and vintage items including artwork, jewelry, ceramics, paper goods, and clothing.
A popular attraction to the studios is their 6 week “boutique” fitness sessions which are hosted Monday through Saturday with a variety of classes including: Butt & Gut Bootcamp, Kickboxing, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba®, Dance Xross Fitness, and Hula Hoop. Try a class and bring a friend!
Check their website or facebook, as there is always something fun and exciting on the calendar!
- Spaghetti Eastern, Gus Mancini & Rick Warren in Concert - 01/20/2019 - 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Elias Krell and Jem Violet at R&R Taproom - 01/20/2019 - 5:00 pm
- Happy Hour @ the Beverly - 01/20/2019 - 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Happy Hour at Butterfield Stone Ridge - 01/20/2019 - 5:00 pm-6:00 pm
- $35 Prix Fixe Sunday Dinner - 01/20/2019 - 5:30 pm-9:00 pm