Date(s) - 01/10/2020
6:00 pm-8:00 pm
Everette Hodge Community Center
Join us for a Soul Food meal and tell your story. Your voice is power, your frustrations are real, your children’s Education IS IMPORTANT!
- At the Everett Hodge Center, 15-21 Franklin St.
- Friday January 10th , from 5:45 – 8:00
- A small feast after New Years
- Your children are NOT the problem, Underfunded schools and the School-to-Prison Pipeline are!
- Tell your story
- Hip-Hop and spoken word welcome!
- Transportation available
- Childcare available
- Fight for just education
For more info contact Fanon: 845.750.0295 / firstname.lastname@example.org